Double meaning sms,latest and funny collection of sms

Larki jub saray kapray utaar laiti hay to kia hota hay?
?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?
Taar khali ho jati hay.
Yaar kabhi to +ve socha karo... ;->





Smile is the 2nd best thing U do with ur lips.
Of course you know the first one... :-D
It's keeping ur mouth shut. :-P
But I like the way U think! ;-)





I never forget my sincere friends
when i see some faults in them
i keep patient & just realize that
.
.
.
.
“ab har koi meri terha perfect
tou nahi ho sakta na” ;)




Dewangi se kum na thi kuch apni justuju,
Hum bewafa jahan mein wafa dhondte rahay,
Mehromiyon k dor mein Kin hasraton k sath,
Hum chulon ki BIRYANI mein BOTI dhondte rahay:






I want u …
To be with me In a nice Restaurent
To have candle light dinner…. &
to say those sweet three words to U….
“Pay The Bill”






What’s an average 6 inch long
Inside a guy’s pants and girls love to blow it up?
?
?
?
?
A:1000- rupee currency note.!
Always think positive







My eyes detected
My heart reacted
Thousand were rejected &
Only you were selected.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because I needed a monkey
for an advertisement.













I love PAKISTAN
P= parveen
A= asma
K= kiran
I= iqra
S= seher
T= tuba
A= aalia
N= nida

No comments

Powered by Blogger.