Best Good Night Sms 2011

Dnt use yo blanket just thnk abt my love it wil warm u ,
dnt use pillow just thnk abt my handz it will trap yo hd ,
dnt cloz yo mouth i will be d kissing u all night
Good Night, I Love you



Just go outside
Or
See through your window

How pleasant scene it is

Just look @ moon & Stars,
Feel the cool wind

They all are here to
Greet u a sweet night



yaad aati hai to jara kho lete hai.
Ansu aankho se utar aya to ro lete h.
neend to nhi aati aankho me lekin aap
sapno me ayange is liye so lete hai
good night


Welcome 2
Radio Bed FM
Dis Is Dj Bedsheet
Hngin Out Wis Dj Pilow
4 Nw I’l Play U A Song
Intilted
SleepTyt Dozn Ov
Swit Drimz 4m d Album
Gudnite
Njoy d Song


. ‘ 12 ‘ .
9 !/ 3
‘ . 6 . ‘

. ‘ 12 ‘ .
9 !_ 3
‘ . 6 . ‘

. ‘ 12 ‘ .
9 _! 3
‘ . 6 . ‘
still awake?
Time to sleep,
GOOD NITE
+
SLEEP TIGHT
+
SWEET DREAMZ!!!




G. Go 2 Bed
O. Off d Lights
O. Out O Tension
D. Dreams Come

N. Nice Sleep
I. Ignore Worries
G. Get Up Early
H. Have A Nice Day
T. Thank God Always



If u feel little bored,little sick,little sad,all lost,
U know whats wrong?
U r suffering from lack of Vitamin ‘ME’

Good Night


One evening i will come 2 ur room
lock the door, turn off the lights, join u in bed
I’ll come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face
And I’ll shout, Have a gr8 night!!!



A shining ANGEL stands beside your silky bed,
Calling ur nice Name so softly,
Throwing flowers on U
And saying Good Night & Sweet Dreams.




When my arms cant reach people

who r close to my heart,
I always hug them with my prayers.

May God grant u
what ur heart desires n keep u happy..
Good Night



Art of living:
First of all,dont make friends.
if made,dont go close to them.
if gone,dont like them.
if liked,then plz.. dont leave them.
Good Night, sweet dreams…




WELCOME TO “GOOD NIGHT RESTAURANT
Menu:
*Warm Pillow
*Hot blanket
*Soft Bed
*Sweet Dreams
*Sound Sleep
Have A great visit;-)



The Most Beautiful Saying By Shakespeare About Night:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Good Night:)





No comments

Powered by Blogger.