Best Smile Sms 2011, Pakistan Sms Corner

A line said by a frnd 2 his Frnd
aftr both got busy in their livz
&
did’n contct each other.
“Missd ur smile a lot.
bt,I missd my own smile more”.
:-)



It Is Very Ussual 2 Ask

Whats Up?
H R U?
Had Ur Lunch?
Hows Life etc etc,

So Let Me Ask U Something Different

Did U Smile 2day?
If not Just do it now;-)



Tree leaves do not look green forever,
Roses do not look fresh forever,
But I pray to ALLAH that
Smile on your lips stay forever.

Good Morning & Have A Nice Day



Let me guess what U R doing…
Reading book?
Na Na!
Listining Music?
Uhu!
Watching TV?
Nah!
Caught U!
Missing me and reading my SMS na.!!
Oh now U R smiling.



Smile is a language of Love.
Smile is a way to get success,
Smile is to win the hearts.
Smile improves ur personality.
So, keep smiling :)




Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I’d passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it’s worth.
a single smile just like mine,
could travel round the Earth



Thousands of languages around this world
but
“smile” can beat them all.
Because
“Smile” is the Language even a BABY can speak..



Always be Happy, always wear a smile;
Not because life is full of reasons to smile
but because your smile itself is a reason
for many others to smile. . .



There is always a reason 4 everything
A reason 2 live
A reason 2 die
A reason 2 cry,
But if u can�t find a reason to smile
Can I be the reason 4 a while:)


Rose is Famous 4 Grace…
Advocate is Famous 4 his Case…
Horses r Famous 4 Race…
But u r Famous 4 Smile on Ur Face…!
have a nice day



:-):-)
:-):-):-)
:-):-):-):-)
:-) :-)
:-):-):-):-)
:-):-):-)
:-):-)

For You,

One For Each Hour.!
So ThaT You Keep SMiLiNG 24 HOURS

No comments

Powered by Blogger.